Terms & Conditions
Our website, found under the URL www.samshek.com operated by Samshek Inc. is registered to 111 So. Jackson St. Seattle WA 98104. All references to “we”, “us” and “our” shall be deemed to be references to Samshek Inc. and references to “you” and “your” shall be deemed to be references to persons placing an order via this website.
The following terms and conditions apply to all use of the Samshek Inc. website. By placing an order with us you agree to have read, understood and accepted to these terms and conditions. Please note, as these may be subject to change at any time without notice, it is your responsibility to check this page prior to any use or purchase. In case of any queries regarding the terms and conditions, please contact before use or order placement.
- When placing an order, you agree that all details you provide to www.samshek.com for the purpose of purchasing goods are accurate and complete in all respects.
- Your contract for purchases made through www.samshek.com is with Samshek Inc. and you confirm that all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only and are not for resale.
- All orders are subject to product availability and acceptance by Samshek Inc.
- The price and availability of goods are subject to change without notice.
- Promotional offers, vouchers and codes may not be used on sale products, or in conjunction with any other offer, unless otherwise stated. All offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Any offer of free delivery is limited to a standard delivery service, to the UK, USA and India only.
- By placing an order via this website, you are making an offer to Samshék Inc. to purchase the goods detailed in your order upon the terms described, at which point your payment card or Paypal account (if available on site) will be pre-authorised.
- You certify that the payment method you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the products ordered.
- No charge will be applied to credit/debit cards or Paypal accounts until the point of payment for the product purchased; therefore no contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and Samshek Inc. until we accept your order by charging your credit/debit card.
- Where a Gift Card has been used as payment, the balance will be debited at the point of order placement.
- If any product from your order is unavailable, we will contact you by email, then attempt to fulfill your order from store and confirm details of any cancellation made where fulfillment has not been possible.
- We are unable to make amendments to an order after the point of dispatch. Should you wish to make any changes prior to dispatch, please contact our Customer Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught willfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will have their details passed onto the Police.
Samshek Inc. reserve the right to terminate our agreement with you and to suspend or terminate your access to the site immediately and without notice to you if:
- You fail to make payment to us when due.
- You breach any of our terms and conditions.
- If requested by us to do so, you fail to provide within a reasonable time frame, sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity.
- We suspect you have engaged, or are about to engage, or have way of being involved in fraudulent or illegal activity on www.samshek.com
Conformity of Goods
Every care is taken to ensure that the description, specification and pricing of all products shown on our website and catalogues are correct. The product information and specifications provided are not binding, but are carefully considered and intended to give a general description of each product.
While the color reproduction of each product is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in color caused by the differences in browser software.
Samshek Inc. will act immediately to correct any error identified and is under no legal obligation to honour a price displayed in error.
www.samshek.com accepts most major credit cards including Visa, Master card, American express, Diners. We also accept payment via Paypal and Gift Card. All prices displayed are inclusive of tax (VAT) at the current rate. For further details, please refer to our Payment Page.
All delivery time-frames stated are estimated and may be subject to change.
Returns will be accepted within 30 days of receipt, where goods are returned in perfect condition and where possible, in their original packaging with all tags attached. For full details please refer to our Returns Page.
Your Right to Cancel
As a consumer you have up to 30 days from the day after you receive your order to return goods you have ordered from us.
You can cancel your contract for sale of goods from us using our cancellation form, or alternatively by contacting our Customer Services team by phone, email or post. The order can only be cancelled within 10 hours of placing your order.
To place an order with us online, registration is required. At the point of registration, we request certain information including your name, delivery and email address and payment card details. This information is required to enable us to process your order and notify you of its progress.
Information we use, how and why
Once an order has been placed, we will contact you by email to confirm your order details and again once your order has been accepted and dispatched. Should we need to contact you for any reason regarding your order, we will use the email address registered to your account, or the telephone number where provided.
After you have registered an account with us, we would also like to send you our seasonal catalogues, along with details of our latest products and special offers.
With the exception of feedback requests or assistance with delivery, we will never pass your e-mail address to any other organisation. For the sole purpose of aiding a delivery, your contact details may be shared with the chosen carrier.
To unsubscribe from postal mailing or make amendments to your mailing preferences, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
Contacting us by Telephone
Calls may be recorded, for the purpose of quality monitoring and training.
When usingour social media tags, keep in mind that this information is shared publicly. Therefore, don't give out any information you wouldn't be comfortable with a stranger knowing - this includes your address, phone number, date of birth, email address, bank and credit card details, and place of work.
Your outfits are likely to appear in following places
- Facebook - Users searching for the relevant hashtags will be able to see your post and your profile.
- Instagram & Twitter - Users searching for the relevant hashtags will be able to see your post and your profile.
What if I want to keep my posts private?
If your social media account is set to "private", your posts will not be seen byanyone other than those in your network. If your social media account is public, we recommend that you do not use these tags or you delete them from your post.
If you have any queries about the personal information we are holding in your name, please contact our Customer Service team, who will be more than happy to review your account and update our records as required.
You are entitled to exercise of your access, rectification, erasure and objection rights by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the subject "Privileged Samshek Customer". If necessary, we may require that the request in question would be in a credible manner demonstrated by the applicant’s identity. Our aim is to ensure the maximum level of security and confidentiality. In the event you decide to exercise such rights please provide us with the email address to which the right of access, rectification, erasure and objection are being exercised.
Safety and Security
Our website uses the latest secure server technology to ensure your information is protected to the highest standard, whenever you place an order or access your account information.
Cookies are small pieces of data or text files that are stored by your web browser on your hard drive. Cookies allow a website to personalize your shopping experience and let the website know when the user has returned for example. Our cookies do not contain any personal information about you however and are only used to determine your browser and user preferences for our site, to help enhance your browsing experience. However, if you prefer, you can set your browser software to not accept cookies. You should still be able to use our site without cookies enabled, but you may lose a certain level of functionality.
We reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services. We may modify these Conditions at any time by posting the Conditions on our website.
Samshek Inc. does not seek to exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence or that of its members, agents, directors or employees or for any fraudulent misrepresentation.
To the fullest extent permitted by law and save as provided above, neither Samshek Inc. nor any associated company shall be liable to you by reason of any representation, or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law, or under the express terms of the contract, or in negligence (whether on the part of Samshek Inc. or any of its members, agents, directors, employees or otherwise) for any indirect special or consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to loss of profit or loss of saving), costs, expenses or other claims for compensation whatsoever which arise out of or in connection with the use of this website, the supply of the products or their use or resale by you.
The limitations of liability in these conditions shall apply equally for the benefit of Samshek Inc. and any other associated company of Samshek Inc. as if references to Samshek Inc.included references to each such associated company.
While Samshek Inc. uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, it does not give any warranty as to its accuracy or completeness and Samshek Inc. will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results arising from the use of such information.
While Samshek Inc. takes all reasonable steps to ensure a fast and reliable service, it does not guarantee that your use of this website will be interruption or error free and will not be responsible for any disruption, loss of or corruption of any material in transit, or loss of or corruption of material or data when downloaded onto any computer system. Further, Samshek Inc. will be neither responsible nor liable for your use of any other websites which you may access via links within this website. Samshek Inc. does not control these websites and is not responsible for their content. Any such links are provided merely as a service to users of this website and their inclusion in this website does not constitute an endorsement by or affiliation with Samshek Inc.
The entire liability of Samshek Inc. under or in connection with any contract for any products to which these conditions apply shall not exceed the price of the products, except as expressly provided in these conditions.
Samshek Inc. will not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of these terms and conditions or any other contract with you by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of its obligations in relation to the products ordered by you if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond its reasonable control.
Samshek Inc. may assign or transfer any of its rights or sub contract any of its obligations under these terms and conditions to any third party. You may not assign or transfer any of your rights or sub contract any of your obligations under these terms and conditions except with the specific permission in writing of Samshek Inc.
Third Party Information
We cannot be held responsible for material displayed on third party websites or any other written material. The only prices that apply for Samshek Inc. products are those stated on the Samshek Inc. material.
These Terms and Conditions and your use of our website are governed by USA law and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the USA courts. This does not affect your non-excludable statutory rights.
111 So. Jackson St.
Seattle WA 98104